Wednesday, January 31, 2007

the good and the bad

This week has been an insanely busy week. It seems that all I have been doing is working. Which at some point should translate into getting paid. It is wonderful to be able to roll out of bed and start working and to stop when I want. The problem is that I have not seemed to figure out how to stop. And then there is the pesky business of having a cell phone.

For instance, I was already to go work out at the Y. I had all of my stuff with me but as I backed out of the driveway I realized that I didn't have my cell phone. So I ran back inside to grab the thing and tried leaving for a second time. I had not yet left my neighborhood when I received an urgent phone call for me to make a last minute change to a project that I had already sent off and considered closed. So I had to turn around, go home, make the change and miss my cycle class.


So the good is that I have freedom and can go work out during the day and the bad is that even with freedom there is still responsibility to get urgent projects done that may mess up your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...