Saturday, January 06, 2007

Outdoor Adventures | 2006 edition

I have journaled regularly since I was kid. 2006 was the year I shifted from writing about our adventures in a journal to writing on this blog. I still have stacks of journals that I may try to convert to a digital format some day. This little space is my personal effort to document life as we know it and the adventures we take.

We took two big trips in 2006. We also started mountain biking pretty regularly in the Charlotte area, but no blogs posts about those experiences. Renovating pretty much took all of our time

February
My first ski trip | Snow Shoe, WV

July 
Vacation in Oregon | Multnomah Falls, Mount Hood, South Sister, Bend, Crater Lake, Oregon Dunes Recreation Area, Haceeta Head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...