Thursday, February 01, 2007

our first snow in charlotte

We woke up this morning to several inches of snow on the ground and the snow still falling steadily. This is the first time it has snowed since we have moved to Charlotte.

Unfortunately Daniel still had to go to work. I was planning on going to workout this morning, but Daniel took the Pathfinder (our 4-wheel drive vehicle) and he called after he got to work to tell me to stay home because the roads are bad and they are supposed to get worse.

I love the snow. I wish that it would snow more often but the climate in Charlotte is too temperate and the weather forecast is predicting that it will all be gone by tomorrow.

"The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball."
- Doug Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...