Friday, February 09, 2007

Update on the House

We finally managed to make decent progress on our house and people keep bugging us to get our newest pictures posted, so here they are. We worked really hard up until Thanksgiving of 2006. This was because my family was coming in and we were really wanting to get our floors finished and furniture moved in.   The good news is that we were able to accomplish that goal. The bad news is that the nigh before my family arrived, we were up almost all night cleaning. I can't even begin to describe the amount of dust that was in our house. It is amazing that we do not have some type of lung disease.   There is still a lot of work to do but we are currently content and have done a minimal amount of work on the house since Thanksgiving. Since it is now February, we are about ready to kick it in gear again and make some more major progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...