Friday, March 30, 2007

More bad luck???

Daniel took his motorcycle to work this morning and ended having the clutch cable break on him. If you know anything about vehicles that use a clutch, you will know that it is impossible to shift gears with no clutch. Luckily Daniel was close to home when it happened and happened to be on a hill. He turned the bike around and managed to push start it and pop it into 2nd gear to ride. Problem #2, once you are in gear you CANNOT stop b/c it will die if you don't clutch, so he had to ride home without stopping - not sure how he pulled that off in morning traffic. So now I have to call around to find someone that sells a clutch cable for a motorcycle and it looks like he will be fixing it tonight b/c if he doesn't get the bike inspected by tomorrow, we will have to pay a fine! This really sucks.

On a funny note, he called me to complain that he was stuck in traffic. He started riding his bike to and from work this week so having to drive and deal with the traffic was not very exciting for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...