Monday, April 30, 2007

Why You Shouldn't Wait Until The Last Minute

Daniel and I always seem to put things off until the last minute. I don't think it is because we are total procrastinators, it is more that there is always so much to do and so little time.

In Charlotte, we have to get our vehicles inspected yearly and we had been putting off getting the Altima inspected b/c Daniel needed to swap the tires out. Well on Saturday I remembered that April was the month for the Altima and I reminded Daniel and he swapped the tires.


Anyways, this morning I ran by a Valvoline that is close to us and their machine was down. So I have to get the car inspected TODAY or we will get fined electronically. Hopefully the machine will be working by lunch time OR I can find another place before the end of the day.


Waiting until the last minute brings unwanted stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...