Thursday, May 03, 2007

have a headache

It is super humid outside. I shouldn't complain too much because there is no comparison between here and Arkansas humidity, I am just not ready for the heat yet.

I have been running ragged today and yesterday. When you are freelancing and your office is a bedroom in your home, you have to meet clients all over the place.


Yesterday morning I had to book it over to north Charlotte for a "coffee" meeting at a Starbucks and then back to south Charlotte for an afternoon "coffee" meeting at Caribou Coffee.


Today was lunch with my copy writer and then off to a last minute meeting in another town, south of Charlotte, for a meeting with a real estate agent at her office. Followed by a conference call with my partner in Nashville to discuss what we should do about our start-up business...


It is great to be busy but the mileage is adding up and I have been sweating all day from running from one place to another and now I have a headache. At least I am currently staying busy and I can claim mileage and food expenses as tax write-offs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...