Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kraft Food & Family Magazine

I love Kraft Food & Family Magazine. There are several reasons for my strong attachment to this magazine. First of all I love to cook. Second, I love to try new things. Third, it is well designed. Fourth, it is FREE. And fifth, I can access recipes online at any time that I choose. 

For me to have a cooking magazine that comes to me in the mail 4 times a year is a God-send. I get easily bored so having a never ending supply of new recipes is like Christmas all year round for me.

Recently I was trying to figure out how a magazine can afford to continually send free issues to people and then it dawned on me that this is a form of guerrilla marketing. While providing new recipes with amazing photos for me, they are also sending the message loud and clear that I should buy KRAFT products to make these recipes. They are also making me a customer for life and I am evangelizing to my friends and family that they should check out this magazine and the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...