Tuesday, June 05, 2007

10 Things I Love

There are a lot of good things in life. Here are a few of things that I really love:
  1. A good cup of coffee with steamed milk, especially if it is in a ceramic mug.
  2. My Chacos.
  3. People who bend the rules - this morning at the grocery store, a cashier in a "10 Items ONLY" line waved me over even though I had a cart full of groceries.
  4. Adobe Creative Suite, I have a special affinity for InDesign.
  5. Killing two birds with one stone - my husband was tired of not having time to exercise and the rising price of gas, so he began biking to work.
  6. Ziplock bags.
  7. Mentors.
  8. Underdogs who beat the odds.
  9. Pro Bono work - if only I could make a living doing work for free.
  10. Lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...