Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trust

This week I have been nervous about my workload. I actually have several projects going on, but there is this nagging voice that keeps wanting to know where the next project will come from. If the projects stop coming, then I don't make a living. The past 6 months have really been a lesson in trust for me. I have to get out there and sell myself, but I also have to trust that God will provide.

Today I have been feeling especially antsy. There is always the thought in the back of my mind that I should start searching for a "real" job. But then I just got a call from a potential client. My former boss had referred me to someone who works for
Center City Partners. The call was to find out if I would be interested in putting in a proposal for designing a Guidebook for people who live and work in the city of Charlotte. I am ecstatic about the possibility of getting this project. I am also thankful that even when I am worried about things, God has my life in his hands and I just have to keep trusting that everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...