Monday, July 16, 2007

Ongoing Shoe Saga

I have been looking for the right shoe for my foot and it really and truly may not exist. I have ordered 6 different shoes off of Zappos (which is a wonderful internet company that will ship them to you next day for free - you can also return the shipments for free as well).

Anyways, the first order was a size 7 EE (EE = extra wide) and a 7.5 EE in two different styles. One style, the 7 EE was way too long for my foot and the other style was long and slightly narrow, so back they went.


The second order I purchased 2 new styles - a 6.5 EE and a 6.5 EEEE (really, really wide). Well, the EEEE were way too wide and the 6.5 EE almost felt right but are just a hair too narrow AND they are too short. So I guess I need a 6.75 EEE which does not exist.


I am tired of having numb feet from my shoes being tied too tightly or feeling like my shoes are going to come flying off because I had to make the lacing so loose. I am really not sure what to do at this point. I suppose I will try a 7EE of the style that almost fit but was too short at a 6.5.


Buying shoes really should not be this difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...