Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bid on Hatch Prints

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine found out that a college friend of hers had passed away a few hours after giving birth to her first son. (It was unexpected, and very, very rare these days!) She left behind a healthy little boy and her husband of 3 years. They are doing remarkably well considering the circumstances, but still have a life ahead of them.

Some friends of the family put this site together to help raise some money for a scholarship for the baby and for a Pam Lippert memorial fund. They are selling some really cool posters from a letterpress print shop in Nashville, Tennessee called Hatch Show Print.

Check out the prints at the site below.

Site to bid and more info:
http://www.sendinglittlekites.blogspot.com/



Hatch Show Print site:
http://www.countrymusichalloffame.com/site/experience-hatch-today.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...