Monday, August 13, 2007

Surprise Date Night

Daniel called me from work today and said that I didn't have to cook tonight as he had made plans for us for dinner.

Hmmm...


Well thanks to a previous client giving me a gift certificate to
Mickey and Mooch we had a really nice meal. Daniel had Filet Mignon and I tried the Fresh Lobster Tails Tempura. Both were delicious. This was my first experience ordering lobster and it was fantastic!

After our late dinner, we walked down to the pet store to look at the puppies. We keep dreaming about getting a dog, but it never seems to be quite the right time. We can continue dreaming for now.

Mickey & Mooch on Urbanspoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...