Monday, September 03, 2007

I need to be challenged more.

I just got back from my interview with ECMS Worldwide. It seemed to go well and I should know something by the end of the week.

The creative director who interviewed me was from either Australia or Britain (I think Britain). During the course of our meeting, he kept making long pauses and I had to try really hard not to fill those pauses with my incessant talking. He seemed to like me, so I will just have to see if it pans out.


He is one of the few people in my life who has pointed out that he thinks that I need to be challenged more in my work. It is refreshing for someone besides me to realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...