Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Power Outage

Yesterday around 4:30 p.m. the power in our neighborhood went out. I gave Daniel a call and he called Duke Power and they told him it would be out until 7:30 p.m.

So we decided we would have to eat out for dinner... Daniel came home to pick me up and we headed for Brixx where we shared our favorite pizza: Chicken Florentine. The weather was perfect so we enjoyed sitting outside.


I think that 90% of the people eating dinner there were families with children under the age of 4. It was quite a zoo. The little kids were funny to watch. It made me remember how easily kids make friends with other kids that they don't know. Why is it so hard for adults to make friends like that? Anyways, we enjoyed eating out unexpectedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...