Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things I Am Thankful For:

1) Daniel

2) Family


3) Old friends


4) New friends


5) Nearly 5 wonderful years of marriage


6) Taking the time to slow down


7) Learning how to mountain bike this year


8) Books


9) My front yard full of colorful leaves


10) My house finally being close(r) to being done


11) Starbucks/Caribou Coffee/Dean&Deluca


12) Finding a new restaurant to love


13) Having a mentor


14) Daniel having a good job


15) My freelance clients


16) My Computer/The Internet


17) The ability to learn new things


18) Completed projects


19) Getting to see my family over the holidays


20) People that drive long distances to visit us


21) Home church


22) Good health


23) Friendships that stay intact even though we live far away


24) Being able to take a moment everyday to appreciate the beauty that is all around me - whether it is mountains, the ocean, or just looking up at the clouds in the sky and listening to the birds in my yard.


25) God providing for all of my needs on a daily basis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...