Saturday, January 05, 2008

Outdoor Adventures | 2007 edition

Daniel and I had a bit of an epiphany in 2007. We realized that we were fighting a lot and it seemed to be directly tied to the amount of time we were spending renovating our house. In an effort to lesson the frequency of these fights, and to just be generally happier, we made great efforts to do more things outside, together. These hobbies have always been the glue in our relationship and we were missing it.

February
Hitch Hiking in Western North Carolina
Crowder's Mountain | Kings Mountain, NC
Backpacking at Linville Gorge | Linville, NC

March
Chainsaw Accident | Charlotte, NC

May
Hilton Head, SC
Trek Demo at US White Water Center | Charlotte, NC
Car Camping | Fall Creek Falls, TN

June
Summer Solstice | Charlotte, NC
Rained Out Bike Ride | Kings Mountain, NC

July
Adventures in the NC Mountains | Cherohala Skyway, Tsali, Nantahala
Weekend Warriors | Charlotte, NC

August
Home Improvement | Charlotte, NC 

September
OBX | Outer Banks, NC 

October
Gabes Mountain Trail | Great Smoky Mountains, TN

November
Surprise Birthday Weekend | Asheville, NC   
Bike Commuting | Charlotte, NC  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...