Monday, January 07, 2008

Procrastination

One of my worst habits has to be procrastinating. I don't know why I can't get motivated - even if it is something I truly love to do. I think part of the problem is that I enjoy working under intense pressure and in an effort to create that pressure, I let things build up until the last minute and a deadline that forces me to complete my project.  My teaching experience begins in two days and I cannot seem to get my syllabus done. I have all of the ideas for my projects in my head, but I need to get them on paper for the students AND, ideally, I need to get a lot of the information online as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...