Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This drives me crazy...

The Charlotte Observer continues to throw sample papers into our yard on a weekly basis - I suppose this is supposed to help drive up readership.

Well I have news for the Observer - they are wasting there time, not to mention trees. When I want to read the news, I will go online to the Charlotte Observer web site and read the articles for FREE and at my own convenience. I think it is completely ridiculous that I keep having to pick up papers that are in the street gutter in front of my house.


The other thing that is a waste is all of the junk mail I receive. Can we please put a ban to spam that comes in the mailbox? It is a complete waste - at least I can recycle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...