Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The X Game

Since I don't generally forward emails, I am posting my response to this in the form of a note...

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!


( ) Gone on a blind date


(X) Skipped school (to go to Bobby's for breakfast... many times)


( ) Watched someone die


(X) Been to Canada


(X) Been to Mexico


(X) Been to Florida


(X) Been on a plane


(X) Been lost


(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(drove thru) 

(X) Gone to Washington, DC

(X) Swam in the ocean


(X) Cried yourself to sleep


(X) Played cops and robber


( ) Recently colored with crayons


( ) Sang Karaoke


(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?


(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?


(X) Made prank phone calls


(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose


(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue


(X) Danced in the rain


(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus


(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe


(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about


(X) Blown bubbles


(X) Gone ice-skating


(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors


(X) Gone to the movies


Part II

1. Any nickname? C, Shrum when I was little
 
2. Mother's name? Lois
 
3. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper or most coffee drinks (Mr. Blonde)
 
4. Tattoo? no
 
5. Body Piercing's: 3 in my ears - but don't generally wear earings
 
6. How much do you love your job? I FINALLY have the job(s) that I love. I just work way too much now...
 
7. Birthplace? I was born in Conway, AR... but until I was about 10 I thought I had been born in Hong Kong... this may have to do with the fact that I remember visiting Hong Kong as a child and since I only lived in Conway for the first 3 months of my life, it didn't really stick...
 
8. Favorite vacation spot? We go to Hilton Head and the Outer Banks once a year. Beyond that I love to go to new places (preferably overseas)
 
9. Ever been to Africa ? NO, but someday...
 
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Not cookies, but I have had a blizzard from DQ for dinner on several different occasions...
 
11. Ever been on TV? Nope and that is ok with me.
 
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? nope
 
13. Ever been in a car accident? never... adendum... I got hit by a car when I was 10, does that count?
 
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
 
15. Favorite salad dressing? a very small amount of ranch is good for me
 
16. Favorite pie? Pumpkin or Pecan
 
17. Favorite number? don't have one
 
18. Favorite movie? Anything with Audrey Hepburn or Cary Grant
 
19. Favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS
 
20. Favorite dessert? Pistachio cake
 
21. Favorite food? Breakfast
 
22. Favorite day of the week? The weekend
 
23. Favorite brand of body wash? dove soap - don't use body wash
 
24. Favorite smell? Mom's cooking
 
25. What do you do to relax? take a bath if I need to wind down after work. If I have time, hiking is 
really relaxing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...