Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Teaching

It is hard to believe that it is already close to the end of the semester. I have 2 more weeks and then finals. I have really enjoyed the experience. Several of my students have wanted to know if I will be teaching any of the summer courses...

I guess this means one of two things: 1) They really like me as a teacher (and are hopefully learning lots from me) or 2) I am way too easy...


Hopefully it is the former and not the latter. I am thinking I will take the summer off to recoup, but I would really like to continue teaching in the future and may even return to school at some point to pursue my masters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...