Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bike Log

You may be wondering how Daniel and I function with just one car between us. Here is an example of what happens when Daniel has to go in early to work AND he has an all day seminar in a different part of town.

5:30 a.m.
Daniel bikes to work.
7:45 a.m. Cheree leaves the house to drive to LandDesign with a bike loaded on the bike rack.
8:15 a.m. Cheree picks up Daniel and we add his bike to the bike rack.
8:20 a.m. Daniel drops Cheree and bike off at Enventys then drives to University for his seminar.
3:00 p.m. Daniel drives home after his seminar (with his bike still locked to the bike rack).
6:00 p.m. Cheree leaves downtown and bikes the 10 miles home.

So that is how we do it...


Comments on today's ride:

  • It was extremely hot to be riding. The kind of hot where you can feel the heat radiating up off of the road.
  • I almost got hit by a car - the driver was not paying attention.
  • I made it home in exactly an hour - this is a new record for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...