Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bleeding

This post is not what you think. There have been no accidents and no late night trips to the ER. Instead, Daniel spent the afternoon changing out the rear drum brakes and shoes on the Altima... it needed to be done before our back to back trips across the mountains (Nashville this weekend and Searcy next weekend).

The bleeding has to do with my part in the job. Once Daniel has the new brake parts installed, I get the glamorous job of sitting in the driver's seat and gently pushing the brake peddle in order to
bleed out all of the old brake fluid.

Tomorrow morning will be an early one for us as we head to Nashville via Chattanooga. Some of our friends are moving to Chattanooga and we offered to drive their extra vehicle there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...