Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crazy Week

It seems like life always seems to be at one end of the pendulum or the other. In recent weeks I have had very little to work to do at work. But then this past week hit with a vengeance. Thankfully I prefer the craziness of having too much to do verses having little to do.

The week started with wrapping up the August issue of Inventors Digest. With the editor out of town, this made things tricky. I had some last minute craziness with Photoshop corrupting a good portion of my images as well as some other occurrences of Murphy's Law coming into play.


On top of that we have been preparing to pitch campaign ideas to March of Dimes (MOD) this coming Tuesday. As a group, this has meant extra meetings to hone in on the three best ideas and then more work to continue to tweak those ideas. The concepts are the MOD equivalent to the Red Dress Campaign for the American Heart Association... except our campaign revolves around awareness of what MOD is doing to make sure every baby is born healthy. Hopefully the presentation will go well and we will get the project.


I am also working on rebranding a non-profit organization called Harvester's International Ministries (HIM). They connect churches with indigenous missionaries in Africa and India. I am very excited to be working on this project. I have a presentation to them this coming Thursday so this week looks like it will be hectic as well. Like I said, I would rather be busy that not.


This weekend we are continuing work on the shower. We are on phase three - installing a Kerdi liner. Once this sets up we can start tiling... probably next weekend at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...