Thursday, June 19, 2008

Everyday Edisons Season 2 Premiere

This is a note to brag on where I work. I think that I work at a pretty great place and I want to share that with all of my family and friends...

About tonight's premiere. I am glad that our internal premiere was low key and a not red carpet extravaganza. I like that I can show up in blue jeans and flip flops and enjoy good food with friends.
Last year they did go to DC for the red carpet premier of season 1, but as far as I am concerned, it was nice for it to be here.

Anyways, after dinner we enjoyed watching a reel of the last 3 years of what Enventys has accomplished with this little PBS tv show. As someone who is a fairly recent addition to the company it is amazing to see a group of people genuinely like each other so much and generally enjoying working together. I have never had a job where I enjoyed showing up every day. I know it has its ups and downs, but it is hands down the best place I have ever worked.


After the reminiscent reel, we watched episode 5 that showcased a lot of our staff. There were some comical scenes and I enjoyed seeing what the film guys had put together. Overall it was a nice way to spend a Thursday night AND I didn't have to cook which made it even better.


If you are interested in watching the show or just interested in seeing some of what I do, where I work and who I work with, the first episode of Season 2 of
Everyday Edisons airs this Sunday (June 22). Note that I am not actually in the show since I did not start working there until late in the season.

A schedule of show times is below. If I didn't list where you live, feel free to look it up at
pbs.org.

In Charlotte the show will air SUN at 7pm & FRI at 10:30pm on WTVI.

Statewide in North Carolina the show will air on UNC-TV SUN at noon.

In Memphis the show will air on SAT at 3pm on WKNOHD (Channel 10.1)


Unfortunately the show does not air in Arkansas or Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...