Friday, October 17, 2008

Received this survey twice recently and feel like procrasting...

1. What is your occupation right now?
Designer and Teacher

2. What color are your socks right now?

No socks for me

3. What are you listening to right now?

Pandora - specifically Pearl Jam at the moment

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Just got back from lunch at Big Daddy's - chicken sandwich and onion straws

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Currently this is all I drive (or my bike)

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Probably by brother

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Yep

8. How old are you today?

27

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Do the Olympics count?

10. What is your favorite drink?

Pumpkin Spice Latte

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Of course

12. Favorite food?

Breakfast at a diner

13. What is the last movie you watched?

Does 24 on DVD count? Otherwise, I think we saw Indiana Jones recently...

14. Favorite day of the year?

Any day that I can spend outside

15. How do you vent anger?

Exercise

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?

We didn't have toys growing up... just kidding. Don't know that I had a fave.

17. What is your favorite season?

Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Both, but I love blueberries for breakfast when they are in season (and affordable)

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?

22. Living arrangements?

A partially remodeled house

23. When was the last time you cried?

I don't cry too often. Probably last weekend when I was frustrated about a house project

24. What is on the floor of your closet?

shoes - maybe I need a shoeskirt...

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

26. What did you do last night

Watch Ugly Betty, then the last disc of season 6 of 24

27. What are you most afraid of?

being alone

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?

cheese with all the fixin's

29. Favorite dog breed?

Labs or Goldens

30. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday

31. How many states have you lived in?

3 states, 1 province, 3 countries

32. Diamonds or pearls?

not big on jewelry

33. What is your favorite flower?

Gerber Daises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...