Monday, December 22, 2008

Things I Am Looking Forward To:

10) Listening to Bill Bryson book's on CD to pass the time on the LONG drive from Charlotte to Searcy.

9) Seeing my family in 2 days.


8) Getting to see Angela and hearing even more interesting stories about being pregnant.


7) Exchanging gifts on Christmas... can't wait to see what everyone got...
I hope I got a puppy (just kidding).

6) Sharing my special hot chocolate recipe.


5) Trying Mark's special egg nog recipe.


4) Eating bon bons.


3) Turkey. Mashed potatoes. Sweet potato casserole. Green bean casserole. Pecan pie. Pumpkin pie... the works.


2) Going to Bobby's - hopefully we will have time on this trip.


1) Visiting non-stop for 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...