Monday, January 05, 2009

Outdoor Adventures | 2008 edition

This was the year we worked on our house and did a lot of bike commuting. With the economy in the toilet, it seemed like a good year to spend on two wheels instead of driving our cars everywhere.


January
First Bike Ride of the New Year | Charlotte, NC
AND First Climb of the New Year | Charlotte, NC

March
My Introduction to Bike Commuting | Charlotte, NC

April
Neighborhood Bike Ride | Charlotte, NC

May
Bike Commuting Continues | Charlotte, NC
Wipe Out | Charlotte, NC

June
First Alone Bike Commute | Charlotte, NC 

August
Perseid Meteor Shower | Charlotte, NC 

September
Turkey Creek Campground and Panther Creek Trail | Almond, NC
Biking for Groceries | Charlotte, NC

October
9 Day No Car Experiment | Charlotte, NC
Night Riding | Charlotte, NC
Blood Clot and a Hospital Stay | Charlotte, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...