Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 15

Workout(s):
6:45 AM: Walked Sophie 1.5 miles on the Greenway.

5:30 PM
: 60 minute workout - continued with the 10-20-20-10 workout. Ice packs last night must have helped tremendously because I was able to do most of the cardio at the right intensity. By the end of the workout, my knee was not loving me. I have ice on it again tonight. I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning for a *final follow up visit for my blood clot and I am going to ask her about my knee...

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Bran Muffin (mom's recipe) and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Strawberries
Lunch: Spinach Pasta Salad
Snack: Cranberry-Orange Multi-Grain Snack Mix and a Banana
Dinner: Italian Fish and Veggies
Total Water: 96 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...