Thursday, June 18, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 17

Workout(s):
Went into work early this morning (had a Friday deadline, that ended up getting pushed back a week). By default, I missed out on Sophie's morning walk.

5:30 PM:
60 minute workout following the 10-20-20-10 routine again. Today was a good workout. Didn't kill me, but a good challenge none-the-less. I requested some ab work (and so did one other person) so Anna treated us to some good core work at the end. Knees are good tonight.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Non Fat Vanilla Yogurt with Cranberry-Orange Multi-Grain Snack Mix and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Cherries
Lunch: Leftover Penne with Chicken and Asparagus
Snack: Bran Muffin (mom's recipe) and a Banana
Dinner: Supreme Veggie Pizza with Mozarella and Feta
Snack: Breyers Heart Smart Double Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
Total Water: 120 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1900

After talking with Anna today, I am working on increasing my caloric intake to help increase my metabolic rate. Starting next week I am going to do a 10-day food challenge (at Anna's prompting) to see if my hunger increases and to focus on eating completely nutritious food (no cheats). I am also working to add in calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...