Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 22

Workout(s):
5:30 PM: I was a little nervous about tonight's work out since I basically skipped for 4 days while traveling. Thankfully it didn't kill me, but it was definitely a tough 60 minutes. New format this week. Tonight was alternating 60 seconds of cardio with 60 second intervals of calisthenics. I have to say that tonight's work out is my favorite so far. It was a lot of fun and I worked my butt off. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Non Fat Vanilla Yogurt with Granola and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Cherries
Lunch: Leftover Penne with Chicken and Asparagus
Snack: Homemade Hummus and Pita Chips, Sugar Snap Peas
Post Workout Snack: Chocolate Milk and Apple Slices
Dinner: Rice, Chicken and Fajita Veggies from Chipotle
Total Water: 96 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1871

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...