Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 23

Workout(s):
5:30 PM: Tonight was 60 minutes of resistance training. It was a good workout and I am definitely feeling all of my muscles now that the work out is over. I hope I sleep off some of the muscle pain.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Non Fat Vanilla Yogurt with Granola and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Cherries
Lunch: Tuna on Whole Wheat Tortilla, Fruit Cup and a Luna Bar
Snack: Pita Chips and an Orange
Dinner: Celebrated that Daniel is now a professional engineer by eating at Bonefish Grill. I had Bread, Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce and Steamed Broccoli and Steamed Vegetables.
Total Water: 120 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 2376

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...