Sunday, June 28, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 27

Workout(s):
Sunday is my rest day, which is a good thing since the bee sting on my foot has swollen considerably and I am having trouble walking. Hope the swelling goes down by tomorrow. It has been nice to lay on the couch and watch movies and nap though.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Bowl of Cereal with Milk and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Lunch: Turkey Bacon, Smoked Turkey, Tomato and Lettuce Wrap and Watermelon on the side
Snack: Berry Smoothie
Dinner: Homemade Supreme Veggie Pizza
Snack: Non-Fat, Sugar-Free Ice Cream Sandwich
Total Water: 32 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1452

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...