Monday, June 29, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 28

Workout(s):
50-minute workout was good, but boy was it hot. Here is my attempt to describe today's workout: All of the Workout 180's were set up in a circle around the perimeter of the room. Six 180s were lined up in the middle of the room. We started out with 6 people doing 15 repetitions of various exercises (plyometrics, resistance and core). Once you finished your 15 reps, you joined the outer circle and someone from the outer circle took your place. While in the outer circle you had to do cardio. It was a good workout. I definitely feel tired tonight.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Berry Smoothie and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Oatmeal-Blueberry Muffin
Lunch: Apple, Cranberry, Turkey and Feta Salad with a side of Cucumber and reduced-fat Cottage Cheese
Snack: One Banana, Toasted Slice of Whole Wheat Bread with a Tbsp of Crunchy Peanut Butter
Post-Workout Snack: Chocolate Milk
Dinner: Heated Wrap consisting of Flat Bread with reduced-fat Cottage Cheese, Baked Skinless Chicken Breast,Feta, Salt and Pepper
Total Water: 104 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...