Sunday, June 07, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 6

Workout:
Recovery Day. Enjoyed taking a nap this afternoon. Took care of grocery shopping and laundry. Spent an hour painting the basement.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Frosted Mini Wheats and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Lunch: Grilled Cheese with Tomato, Cherries and Sugar-Snap Peas
Snack: Berry Protein Smoothie (from The Abs Diet for Women)
Dinner: Tilapia fried in EEOO with steamed Green Beans tossed with EEOO and almonds (from The Abs Diet for Women)
Total Water: 32 oz - I have a harder time drinking enough water on the weekends
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1348

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...