Thursday, July 02, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 31

Workout(s):
5:45 PM: 60-minute workout was a new rotation of circuits. It might be my favorite workout so far. We rotated through three six-minute stations twice. I started at the resistance station, followed by "get-ups" at the core station, and finally whole body resistance (squats, lunges, etc). I definitely feel better with each passing day and my energy is increasing by leaps and bounds.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Whole Wheat Chex with 1% mik and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Banana and a Blueberry-Oatmeal Muffin
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad with Sunflower Seeds and 1 tbsp of Ranch, no cheese and no croutons, 1 string cheese on the side
Snack: Orange and two slices of Whole-Wheat Bread with Peanut Butter
Dinner: Tilapia fried in EEOO and a side of steamed Green Beans
Total Water: 108 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1660

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...