Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Bowl Commercials


What was up with all of the half naked guy commercials? It was like driving by a car wreck that you couldn't help but watch.

There were a couple of spots I felt like were knock offs of YouTube videos... Dove For Men was awfully close to the mom song. And Bud Light auto tuning, while hysterical, seemed a lot like these guys auto tuning at work.

My favorites included the Doritos house rules and Tim's locker spots. I also enjoyed the VW Punch Buggy spot because it made me feel nostalgic, and I thought the Google spot was sweet. I liked the FloTV spots - but couldn't they come up with a better name... it's as bad as the iPad.

I was not impressed with the GoDaddy spots. And the Denny's grand slam spots, while funny at first, got kind of annoying.

What were your faves and least favorites?  
See all of the commercials here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...