Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Official

Our house is on the market!!! I have to tell you that coming home and finding a "For Sale" sign in the front yard was somewhat disconcerting. We have been working so hard towards this day {4+years of renovations} and we are finally here. It all makes me a little sad. The end of an era for us. We have spent a ridiculous number of hours getting it ready to show and now all of our hard work will hopefully pay off. I do hope it sells quickly - but I won't hold my breath in this economy/market. 

Photos by Billy Keasler

See more info at Allen Tate Realtors.
You can view a virtual tour here.


1 comment:

  1. the House is GORGEOUS Cheree! It cracks me up that you never did anything else with the random large orange (but used to be blue) painting in your living room. please dont take that to your new house, or at least finish it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...