Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project 52: Date Nights - Early Bird

Daniel drove all of the way home on Thursday night - which meant a little more time together this weekend. 

For our date, Daniel suggested we used a gift card he had found and go to BoneFish Grill for an early dinner on Friday. We literally went straight there when I got home from work so that we wouldn't have to wait a long time for a table {we have been known to go to early bird specials to get better deals and save time, it just isn't worth it to stand around for an hour waiting to be seated}.

Dinner was nice. We let them bring us two baskets of bread before our food came. This was a bad idea... because we ate it all. It tasted great, but when our food actually came, I was definitely regretting all of the bread. I think I ate a third of the food on my plate and then I didn't feel so great the rest of the night.

So not a good idea to eat too much before your food comes. I guess I was distracted by actually getting to spend time with my spouse that I didn't consider what I was shoving in my mouth.

So glad that I got to have Daniel home for a little longer this weekend {he stuck around until after 5PM on Sunday to help get all of the big things done on the house}. Even though the weekend was a bit stressful, we got a lot done and our house should be on the market TOMORROW. We are praying that things go well and we get an offer quickly.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with having your house on the market! how exciting, especially after all that work you put into it. how awesome to go out to eat on a gift card. those are the best. thanks for sharing and hope you sell the house soon!
    tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...