Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Remember When...

Periodically {like once a year or so}, my brother sends me the sweetest pieces of nostalgia from our childhood. Today I opened the mailbox and found a package with the following note:

Do You Remember The Times?
  • We went to Canada every summer?
  • We lived at 603 King Street?
  • You ripped off the van door?
  • We went to "Splashdown" every summer?
  • You were me and Angela's mediator? Oh wait... :)
  • We lived in Tennessee?
  • We played in the snow in Sarnia?
  • I lived with y'all in NC and was charged line by line - "that's $1.28 for a bowl of cereal"
  • The family reunions in log cabins?
  • We all had your Mazda 626 and TVs and clothes and art pieces
  • Spot {our dog}. 
  • Trampolines
  • Home Renovations
  • Youth Group
  • College
Inside the package was a stack of OLD pictures he had found on a recent visit home. What a sweet trip down memory lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...