Thursday, April 01, 2010

the good. the bad. and the random. (First Month Living Apart, April 2010)


The Good. It's officially been one month since Daniel started at TVA.
The Bad. I am still living in Charlotte until further notice {or our house sells}.
The Random. Sophie freaked me out the other night when she heard something outside. I was concerned about prowlers, so I investigated. Turned out there was a dog wandering around the neighborhood. This made Sophie terribly angry. I guess she wanted to wander around the neighborhood at midnight too.

The Good. Had a lovely weekend in Atlanta with Daniel and Sophie and some of my extended family.
The Bad. A tornado chased me home.
The Random. Del Tacos have ridiculously big burritos AND you get fries with the combo meal.

The Good. We have had 7 showings of our house.
The Bad. No offers yet.
The Random. I think I have cleaned my floors EVERY OTHER DAY for the past 7 days.

The Good. I actually cooked for myself for the first time in a month... take THAT fast food.
The Bad. I had a migraine yesterday and gave in to Chik-Fil-A for dinner :(
The Random. I am a week behind on my reading. I just finished a WW2 book {The Book Thief} and I started a new WW2 book {The Zookeeper's Wife}.

The Good. I get to go to Chattanooga for the weekend to hang out with Daniel {and do some house hunting}.
The Bad. I have to drive to Chattanooga. I am opting to leave EARLY Friday morning instead of Thursday night because driving to Atlanta last Thursday night really wore me out. Plus I have to mow our yard before I head out of town.
The Random. My brother called today asking how to get from Henderson, TN to Memphis... I think I need to buy my brother a road atlas for his car. What is he going to do if I am not near a computer to be his personal GPS or when it becomes ILLEGAL to talk on the phone and drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...