Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the good. the bad. and the random. (Selling the Morganford house, April 2010)


The Good. We had a two-hour showing this morning. The potential buyer is a young woman that moved here from Seattle and fell in love with our home. This also meant that Sophie got a two-hour walk {by our friend, Benjy... this may fall into the bad category for B, but he was a trooper.}
The Bad. Still no offers.
The Random. I fell on my butt today while mowing the hill at the back of our yard. Nothing hurt but my pride.

The Good. Made these homemade quarter pound cookies last night.
The Bad. Didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight, so I ate two quarter pound cookies for dinner.
The Random. We may get our roof replaced – a roofing company is coming by Friday to access potential storm damage from this spring and to see if we qualify to have our insurance company to replace the roof. 

The Good. We are starting to consider houses to buy.
The Bad. We are having a difficult time deciding 1) what area to live in; 2) whether to buy or rent ; 3) whether should we renovate or get a nice house that is move-in ready.
The Random. My cousin had her first child today. So exciting to have a new baby in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...