Monday, September 20, 2010

Cheap Food Here

Are you looking for inspiration on how to save money AND make good meals at the same time? If so, you should check out my friend Ashley's blog, Cheap Food Here.

While your at it, head over to Food Buzz and vote for her to stay in Project Food Blog, where she writes about how to cook your own cheap AND healthy meals for $100 a month.



While you are in the voting mood, head over to my friend Liz's blog, Mabel's House, and get inspiration for fall. You can vote for her Halloween Mask on the Better Homes and Garden web site {she is competing with 4 other bloggers}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...