Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cloudland Canyon



Yesterday Daniel and I took Sophie down to Cloudland Canyon in Trenton, Georgia. We opted to hike a 2.5 mile portion of the West Rim Trail. The views were spectacular. If we had more time, we would have done the entire rim and possibly hike down to the two waterfalls. This is a park we will be back to visit.

After hiking, we went into town and had dinner at Pizza Hut {my first time to try stuffed crust pizza} and then we went to the Wilderness Outdoor Drive-In Theater where we saw Inception and The Switch {actually Daniel fell asleep and I watched both movies}

It was definitely a fun day. The only negative is that we didn't get home and into bed until 2AM.

I am really digging the fact that Daniel only works four days a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...