Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You had me at 700 sf garage...

with 12-ft high ceilings.

That is all it took to sell Daniel on the house we decided to purchase. That and the fact that it is a 4-minute drive to the Bellefonte plant.
Daniel has always dreamed of owning a house with a garage that he could install a auto lift so that it would be easier to work on our cars. Now he has the space {and ceiling height} to install one. This is not in our immediate future, but he is excited to know that it is possible.


We are pretty excited about our new house. It has a huge covered porch on the front and back.


It has 3 acres with views of the mountains. 


It has the bonus room we wanted and a lot of extra storage. The bedrooms are big. And the master bathroom has a garden tub for soaking.


We are really excited about our new home. As long as inspections go well, we will be closing on October 29.


We will post more pics after we get moved in and decorated with our stuff.

4 comments:

  1. i am coming to visit! nick howell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! SO jealous of the kitchen and the garage. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo nice and spacious -I hear Family reunion - you and Ang can take turns hosting!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...