Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights: 8th Anniversary

On Thursday night – our actual anniversary – we celebrated Christmas with several of Daniel's co-workers by eating at the local Mexican restaurant {one of a handful of places we frequent in Scottsboro}.

For our actual celebration we headed to Chattanooga on Friday where we saw a matinee of RED at the dollar theater and then stopped a J Alexanders for dinner.


Daniel had trout and I tried the fish tacos. Both were amazing. We used to stop at the J Alexanders in Germantown {Memphis} whenever we were passing through. We really love their salads. The atmosphere was perfect for reminiscing about the past and dreaming about the future.

J Alexander's Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Thankfully we aren't too far from the city and it is easy to make a quick day trip. It is hard to believe that it has been 8 years since we were married.

1 comment:

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...