Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Days...


After a week of snow on the ground and cabin fever, you would think we would be craving some sunshine and warm weather. And maybe we are. Just a little. But the lure of snow in the mountains and the chance to go do some outdoor activities is too strong for us. So this weekend will find us heading up to Blowing Rock, NC to stay in a cabin for the long weekend. 

The North Carolina mountains just received between 8" and 14" of snow and we can't wait to go strap on some snowshoes, tube down a mountain and get in some ski time. Snow doesn't have to be about being stuck indoors :)

We managed to get a great last minute deal on a 3BR cabin... anyone want to come up and share the cabin with us??? Give us a shout on our cell phones if your interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...