Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:


Monday Dinner: Chicken Scallopine with Whole-Wheat Spaghetti, Sauteed Asparagus and a Side Salad {Recipe via Lauren's Kitchen}


Tuesday Dinner: Beef Stew {Recipe from Suzanne Somers's cookbook: Eat, Cheat and Melt the Fat Away}


Wednesday Dinner: Pan-Fried Tilapia with Baked Butternut Squash and a Side Salad

Thursday Dinner: We had a dentist appointment in Chattanooga and ended up eating a late lunch at Chick-fil-a and skipping dinner


Friday Dinner: BBQ Chicken Pizza {Recipe via All Recipes}


Saturday Breakfast: I made Daniel breakfast in bed – Strawberry-Stuffed French Toast {Recipe via Annie's Eats}


Saturday Dinner: Bacon and Spinach Quiche {Recipe via Food.com}


Sunday Lunch: We went to Sante Fe after church in Huntsville. Daniel had a steak and I tried the Fajita Quessadillas

Sunday Dinner: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...