Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:

Monday Dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu and Roasted Brussel Sprouts 
{Recipe adapted from Kevin and Amanda}

Tuesday Dinner: White Bean, Sausage and Spinach Stew 
{Recipe adapted from Real Simple's recipe for White Bean and Andouille Sausage with Collard Greens}
Wednesday Dinner: Chipotle Steak Fajitas
Thursday Dinner: Orange Shrimp with Rice and Black Beans 
{Recipe adapted from Apple A Day}
Friday Dinner: We ate a BuenaVistas with friends. I had a Shrimp Chimichanga and Daniel had Beef Enchiladas.

Saturday Lunch: Baked Grilled Cheese

Saturday Dinner: We hosted a pizza/game night.

Sunday Dinner: Visiting at my sister and brother-in-law's house. My BIL made baked chicken, mashed potatoes and salad.

 Sunday Dessert: My brother and I made Brownie Sundaes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...