Thursday, February 10, 2011

random stuff.

I ran 3 miles today followed by an hour of kickboxing. 
My body handled it well, but I think I am dehydrated :(

We went to the dentist and found out that both Daniel and I are cavity-free.
This means I have a 30-year record of ZERO cavities :)
 
We left Sophie home alone for 7 hours. 
She is now bouncing off the walls.
 
Our snow accumulation was 2 inches last night. 
It is pretty much gone now.

My best friend called me this afternoon to tell me a hilarious story of how she was PUNK'D on facebook – the moral of her story is NEVER leave a computer logged into facebook.

Hoping {wishing} for some warm weather this weekend... 
would love to get in some hiking or mountain biking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...